Although it may seem silly, company dinners are just around the corner (closer than we think) and the choose the outfit to dazzle without going beyond the line may seem impossible mission. Today we show you three different proposals from how to dress at a company dinner and leave everyone knocked out: with the color black as the basis, these three styles can be a source of inspiration.
Decide for a two different pieces
The two pieces are cool and, over time, have shown that they are not synonymous with boring. Bet on an extreme version and opt for a model where the fabric (or color) is different from what you wear every day.
- Blazer with Zara shine effect, 49.95 euros.
- Straight pants with Zara shine effect, 29.95 euros.
- Sandals with Mango crystals, 39.99 euros.
- Bershka metallic bag, 17.99 euros.
- Earrings with agate from Asos Design Premium, 28.99 euros.
A discreet but elegant dress
They say that less is more, and simplicity goes hand in hand with elegance. Bet on a dress with straight lines and gain strength by betting on accessories with a lot of personality.
- Mango V-neck dress, 19.99 euros.
- Uterqüe leather jacket, 199 euros.
- Zara leather heel boot, 99.95 euros.
- Golden cross-shaped earrings by Maria Pascual, 65 euros.
- Clutch with lattice design by Asos Design, 38.99 euros.
How to dress a business dinner with jeans
Yes, it is time to turn to jeans: they are the star piece of your closet and in your day to day you cannot wear them because of the "formality" of your looks. Combine them with a blazer, a scandal body and high heels and you will see how everything makes sense.
- Velvet top with glitter polka dots from Bershka, 17.99 euros.
- Mango velvet jacket, 49.99 euros.
- High-waisted jeans with a soft wash effect from Zara, 29.95 euros.
- H&M sock ankle boots, 49.99 euros.
- Padded bag with jewel buckle from Uterqüe, 89 euros.
- Maxi earrings with Bershka rhinestones, 6.99 euros.